As Bob Ross would say, “We don’t have mistakes; we just have happy accidents,” and whoever came up with the Peepee Teepee was thinking along the same lines.
As a mom of two boys, I know what it’s like to get hosed during a diaper change; and not hosed in a good way. One of the gifts I was given recently was a bag of sock monkey Peepee Teepees, and it’s something I’ll always remember. Now it took me a while to get the timing and standard operating procedures of these things down-pat, but once I did they absolutely worked!
- Changing a baby girl is not all glitz and glory; changing a baby boy is an even bigger horror story…until now!
- Simply place the soft cloth cone over his wee-wee during diaper changes to avert a sprinkling.
- Five 100% cotton pee-pee teepees with cute illustrations come in a cellophane bag.
- Fully machine washable and re-usable.
- The ultimate diapering accessories for boys; the perfect addition to any baby shower gift!
The inside of the teepee is made of absorbent terry cloth material, and then the designer-print outside is more like soft flannel. They wash up like a charm so you can use them over and over again. However, you might want to put them in a garment bag so they won’t get lost. Stick a couple of these mini dunce caps on the changing table and a couple in the diaper bag to help prevent bigger accidents.
These really do make a great gift for parents expecting a baby boy. They fit into the gag gift category and into the something parents wouldn’t necessarily buy for themselves category as well. You can find Peepee Teepees at Amazon in several different prints for $9.95 for the set of five and at UncommonGoods for $11.