Sure your vehicle probably has 6 plus cup holders, and a nice sized center console, but they’re already full of that junk you never cleanup. If you’re going to spend hundreds of dollars on the latest smartphones, like the iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S3, then you better have a safe, secure and easily accessible location for it in your vehicle.
The MobiValet Smartphone Holder provides you with a very affordable solution. Available in several styles, like premium leather and faux snakeskin and faux alligator leather, the MobiValet comes with everything you need to create a secure holder for your smartphone in your car or truck. The special adhesive backing allows the MobiValet to stick to just about anything in your car without leaving a messy residue behind.
Our Black Patent Alligator Faux Leather is made with a glossy finish with a beautiful and elegant alligator print embossed onto faux leather. The Faux Leather is smooth to the touch and feel with a solid structure and strength to provide protection. The Faux Leather is weighted at 2.00 – 2.25 ounces which gives the leather a beautiful finish and a smooth silk feel!
Our dazzling Prim Pink Snake Replica Genuine Leather smartphone holder is tanned and finished using a special chromium tanning process and features a soft touch and feel. To provide good structure and strength, the leather is weighted at 1.50 to 1.75 ounces which gives the leather a gorgeous finish!
MobiValet Smartphone Holder
- Features an “Open Entry” system that is compatible with most smartphones on the market
- Innovatively designed tilted flooring ensures the phone lays upright against the back wall
- The Universal Side Wall allows users to place their phone in the holder while charger is plugged in
- Reinforced leather features a tough plastic wall giving solid structure and strength
- Special “hook & loop” adhesive fastener on the back wall provides a secure and custom look once attached to the console
You can purchase the MobiValet starting at $21 at Amazon.com and starting at $24.99 at MobiValet.com.
Leave a Reply