With so many animal lovers out there, GeekAlerts just had to show you this adorable Mechanical Kitty Coin Bank. With its head just peeking out of the box and its pawing action to go after your change, this kitten could fool you or your kids as the real thing. Made in Japan, this could be the perfect piggy bank for an animal loving family or a person that can’t have a cat because of allergies. Just place a coin on the coin deposit patch and this little kitty will do the rest. He slowly pops open the lid of the box, exposing his head as he grabs your coin with his paw and gives you a little thank you meow.
Available in brown or white, this coin box will have all your guests and friends emptying their pockets as they watch tirelessly as the little kitty meows and grabs their coins. Good thing for you, he doesn’t give them back to just anybody.
Mechanical Kitty Coin Bank
- Adorable mechanical kitty coin bank from Japan
- Put the coin in kitty’s food bowl and it’ll pop out of the box to steal it
- Kitty meows to thank you after it’s stolen your money
- White kitty and brown kitty available
- Imported from Japan
- Dimensions: 11.5cm (H) x 12cm (W) x 10cm (D)
You can purchase your Mechanical Kitty Coin Bank at ThinkGeek for $29.99.