Gamers know that not all keyboards are created equal, and one-size-fits-all doesn’t work when you have your own unique playing style. Luckily, the Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 Gaming Keyboard lets you take complete control of the layout and functions that are within reach while you conquer enemy armies or explore distant planets, or conquer enemy armies while exploring distant planets.
The metal chassis is designed for strength and durability, and the modular design lets you interlock the modules that are important to you while leaving the others off to the side. Those modules include:
- The main keyboard that provides plenty of room for wide, sweeping movements of your mouse, replacement and interchangeable WASD and cursor keys, and full RGB backlighting with 16 million color variants.
- Control Module with V.E.N.O.M. TFT-LCD Touchscreen with adjustable backlighting, the ability to program advanced macros, and complete control over functions like game and chat volumes, launching apps and websites, and initiating/control TeamSpeak.
- Function Strip adds four programmable macro buttons, boosting the overall number to 24 macro buttons that can be used to create 72 user-defined commands with the assistance of three available modes.
- NumPad designed for either loose or fix-mounted positioning, with longer wires allowing for a wider range of positioning.
- 3-Part Active Palm Rest and Two Wrist Rests that are height adjustable, with both a thumb wheel and action button built-in.
If you’ve been unable to find a gaming keyboard that matches your style, the Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 Gaming Keyboard might be what you’re looking for. It will be in stock in early October, but it can be pre-ordered now for $299.99 at the GameShark Store and at Amazon.com.