I’m going to be a rebel and use the ‘V’ word with the Lord Voldemort Sixth-Scale Figure, because the He Who Must Not Be Named Sixth-Scale figure doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue.
Based on the evil, noseless one as he appeared in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the 12-inch-tall figure features an authentic likeness of Ralph Fiennes in his Voldemort makeup. In addition to two interchangeable heads and a few other accessories to illustrate the Dark Lord’s power, the big V still doesn’t get to have all the Deathly Hallows. I like that.
Lord Voldemort Sixth-Scale Figure
- Authentic and Detailed Fully Realized Likeness of Lord Voldemort in the Movie Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Accurate Facial Expression with Detailed Skin Texture
- Body with Over 30 Points of Articulation
- Approximately 30cm Tall
- Each Head Sculpt is Specially Hand-Painted
- Two (2) Interchangeable Heads:
- One (1) Normal Facial Expression
- One (1) Fierce Facial Expression
- Six (6) Interchangeable Hands Including:
- One (1) Pair of Open Hands
- One (1) Pair of Hands for Holding Wand
- One (1) Pair of Hands for Different Pose
- One (1) Dark Wizard Robe
- One (1) Lord Voldemort’s Wand
- One (1) The Elder Wand (Originally Dumbledore’s Wand)
- One (1) Flash for Magical Effect
- One (1) Fire Effect
- Three (3) Set of Magical Tendrils
- One (1) Figure Stand
The Lord Voldemort Sixth-Scale Figure will be available 1st Quarter 2015 but it can be pre-ordered now for $190 at Sideshow Collectibles.