Sick of not knowing what’s wrong with your car? Tired of getting ripped off by mechanics that tell you that your need hundreds of dollars in repairs? Well, try the Kiwi Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Kit for Android Phones. This kit allows you to see what’s going on before you go to the mechanic so he can’t take advantage of you. Just plug it in and it monitors check engine codes, horsepower and much more. Don’t be anyone’s fool, know what’s going on with your car before you bring it in to get fixed.
Kiwi Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Kit
- Wirelessly connect your car to your Android phone
- Three compatible applications from the Android Market work with Kiwi Bluetooth – Torque, alOBD & OBDroid
- Monitor: Fuel efficiency, check engine trouble codes, real time gauges, horsepower and torque, and more.
- Range: 50 ft (Line of sight)
- Power Consumption: 0.7 Watts (With Power Switch)
- Dimensions: 2.75 x 1.25 x 0.6 inches
The Kiwi Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Kit for Android Phones is available at ThinkGeek for $99.99.