Do you have an awesome sound system in your car and some truly righteous tunes on your iPhone? The TuneLink Bluetooth Car Adapter lets you combine the best of both worlds by letting you play your favorite music through your car’s speakers, and you don’t have to worry about any pesky wires getting in the way.
TuneLink is a universal device that uses Bluetooth technology, a built-in transceiver, an FM transmitter, and an advanced fast-charge USB charging port, along with a free application from the App Store, to transform your car speakers into a sound system for your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. All you have to do is connect TuneLink directly to your car’s stereo system with the included 3.5mm audio cable jack and you’re ready to rock and roll.
TuneLink Handsfree Bluetooth Car Adapter
- Handsfree device with wireless Bluetooth connection for iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
- TuneLink automatically recognizes your devices, reconnects and starts playing your music when you get in the car.
- Exclusive “Share” feature allows multiple users to share a single TuneLink connection in the same car, so everyone can share their music.
- Play your music on the car speakers up to nine meters away.
- Device Requirements: iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, Mac OS 4.0 operating system or later and OS 4.1 or later if you want to use the “Share” option and, inside the car, you’ll need a 12 V auxiliary output and a sound system with an auxiliary input or FM receiver.
- Built-in exclusive noise elimination technology that kills the noise and interference generated by other charge and direct connect solutions.
Android users don’t fret; you can pick up a version for your device at Amazon.com for $69.