Are you looking for a watch that will help you standout in a crowd? Well, this new Tokyoflash Kisai Neutron Motion Sensor LED Watch should do the trick.
The Kisai Neutron features sub-surface LED light bars that curve around your wrist and a customizable design that allows you to choose whether the watch displays the time by pulsing in & out or waving up & down. The motion sensor allows you to activate the display with a flick of the wrist or at the touch of a button.
Available with blue, white or red LEDs in beautifully brushed black, gunmetal or gold stainless steel, each part of Kisai Neutron has been individually designed and manufactured, including the case, strap and uniquely programmed display. Like all watches from Tokyoflash Japan, Kisai Neutron is a limited edition design so is guaranteed to be an original watch that not many other people own.
- Displays the time (12/24 mode)
- Date mode (DD:MM or MM:DD format)
- Two display modes: fade & wave
- Motion sensor (can be turned off)
- USB rechargeable: unscrew & connect to your computer
- USB cable and screw driver included
- Always On Light-Up Animation (can be turned off)
- Hard plastic & stainless steel case
- Adjustable stainless steel strap
The Kisai Neutron Motion Sensor LED Watch is available at the special release price of $139 (€106, £89) including free shipping for 48 hours only, until Thursday August 1st at 12:00 noon Japan time. You can learn more and purchase the Kisai Neutron at Tokyoflash.com.