When is too soon to start potty training your child? When is too soon to get your child an iPad? I’m not sure, but you can combine both and kill two birds with one stone with this iPotty with Activity Seat for iPad.
Want to potty train your child while he uses a tablet. There’s a crap for that. ha ha. This iPotty is comfortable and child-friendly with an activity stand for your iPad. The stand is adjustable and securely holds and helps protect the iPad while kids play.
CTA Digital 2-in-1 iPotty with Activity Seat for iPad
- Comfortable and child-friendly potty with activity stand for iPad
- Adjustable stand securely holds and helps protect iPad while kids play
- Easy to clean with removable inner potty bowl, potty seat and splashguard
- Clear touchscreen protector guards against smudges and messy hands
- 360° Rotating stand easily switches between horizontal and vertical views
The entire structure is easy to clean with a removable inner potty bowl, potty seat and splashguard. It even has a clear touchscreen protector. Only $39.99 from Amazon.com and available for pre-order.