For anyone that enjoys playing cards, there’s nothing quite like having the perfect deck. The cards just feel electric in your hands and allow you to be at easy with everything around you. The Infinity Playing Cards from Ellusionist may just be that ultimate set of cards. They offer many fine touches like a performance coating finish, metallic silver & gold ink, multi-level embossing and debossing and much more.
Ellusionist set out to design the most unique deck of playing cards ever created not by pushing boundaries, but by destroying them so you could take your skills to a whole new level.
There is a visceral energy that flows through anyone who comes in contact with Infinity, an energy that inspired its own cinematic story. An inescapable energy that takes over.
More beautiful than we could have possibly imagined, the entire Ellusionist and US Playing Card Co. teams are unanimous in wondering if it’s possible to raise the bar beyond this work. The card case box has multi-level embossing AND debossing to strategically create depressions in the face so your fingers can graze over depressions falling into infinity.
Infinity Playing Cards by Ellusionist
- Performance Coating Finish – engineered by Ellusionist & USPCC
- Custom Indexes and Court Cards
- Multi-Level Embossing & Debossing.
- Gold & Silver Foil Stamped card box.
- Designed by Lee McKenzie and Jason Brumbalow
- Aesthetically Crafted Borders, for ease of use in performance.
- Metallic Silver and Gold Inks used throughout the deck.
- Full custom court cards, Ace, Pips and face cards.
- A newly-designed joker equipped with a blatant yet invisible reveal.
You can learn more and purchase your Infinity Playing Cards at Ellusionist for $7.99.