We already know that the iPhone can do just about anything and now it is about to become a cute a cuddly friend to your kids as well. Meet the Happitaps iPhone Interactive Bear. Just slide your iPhone or iPod Touch in and you have an instant furry companion.
He will chat with you, sing, tell jokes, play games, reads stories, teach your ABCs, and more. Well, I assume that you already know your ABCs, but it’s a great way to teach kids. Features include:
- Toddler Mode: Cycles through activities automatically for the smallest geeklings who can’t handle the app menu.
- Expressions: Teddy will chat, share fun facts, teach counting, tell jokes, wink, laugh, whistle, and more.
- Sing Along: Sing classic children’s songs with your bear.
- Peek-A-Boo: Where are you?
- Sleeping: Like a wee geek, Teddy gets tired sometimes. If he’s flat on his back for a bit, he’ll fall asleep and snore adorably. Give him a lil’ shake to wake him up.
- Feeding Time: A bear’s gotta eat. Help your Teddy eat various foods and find out his favorites.
- Story Time: Teddy loves reading stories with extra “bear flair.”
- Rattle & Fun: Shake, rattle, and roll with this fun feature for noisy geeklings.
- ABC Pop: Interactive bubble game is fun and educational.
- Nighty Night: Bedtime story, lullaby, and sheep to count help wee geeks fall asleep.
Your aged 3-7 child will love it and you will love the price at just $19.99 from Thinkgeek.