This cute and colorful speaker in the shape of a teddy bear works in the same was as the USB Sheep Speaker – simply hook up your iPod or any other portable audio device using the standard 3.5mm stereo audio jack, and you’re good to go.
It will happily sit on your bedside table without ruining the bedroom’s mojo because it looks just like any other teddy bear.
The speakers have been tucked away in the bear’s feet and the battery pack is cleverly hidden inside the teddy, so you’ll barely even notice that this loveable bear houses a great sounding sound system for your MP3 player.
- A set of stereo speakers disguised as a huggable, lovable teddy bear.
- The bear is decorated in a striking retro-psychadelic material.
- Hook up any MP3 player or portable audio device using the 3.5mm jack lead built-in to the Teddy Bear.
- Requires 4 x AAA batteries (not included).
- Suitable for ages 3 years +.
- Size: 22 x 20 x 14.5cm.
The Teddy Speaker is available from the IWOOT website for £14.99 (About $23 USD).