Something new to add to the growing list of hand-cranked gadgets, like this flashlight with massager, this shaver or these walk talkies: a radio-controlled car.
Thanks to unique, patented Dyna Power technology, this 2.5-inch car zips along without batteries. Includes one charger/controller, one car chassis and two different-color, interchangeable car bodies.
- Nano racer – remote controlled, full function, battery free street racer
- Crank the handle and off you go
- Approx. three minute run time from a full charge
- Plastic housing with electronic components
- Left/Right adjustment on bottom
- Charging port on back
- Two interchangeable car bodies (one red; one yellow)
- Three in one charger/controller
- Ergonomic grip with finger grooves
- One red and one green LED indicator light on top
- Off/charge/run selector knob on one side
- Hand crank on opposite side
- Directional thumb control
- Charging station on base
- Charger measures approx 2.25(W) X 4.5(D) X 6.24(H) inches
- Cars measure approx 1-3/8(W) X 2.5(L) X 1(H) inches
The Hand-Crank R/C Car is available over at the Solutions website for $29.95.
awesome i bought it from ebay it is really fast and i got it really cheap my friend said