Looking for something a bit “weird science” in a lamp? Well, this FrankensteinLabs Einstein’s Brain Desk Lamp will be perfect.
This floating brain-in-a-jar desk lamp is a great conversation piece and perfect for any mad scientist’s desk. Do you think Einstein would mind? Get it? Mind? It isn’t actually his brain, but you can always pretend.
FrankensteinLabs Einstein’s Brain Desk Lamp
- Floating brain-in-a-jar desk lamp
- Great for the mad scientist in your life
- From New Jersey (which makes sense since that’s where Einstein died)
- Materials: Glass and aluminum
- Light: 120V 25W red T bulb with standard base
- Dimensions:19″ high, 10″ diameter, coiled electrical cord stretches to 49″
Only $99.99 from ThinkGeek.com.
Leave a Reply