The First Order Flametrooper Sixth-Scale Figure shows what happens when a stormtrooper decides to crank up the heat.
Tired of being picked on for being such lousy shots with a blaster, a group of stormtroopers decided to upgrade their gear with flame-spouting incendiary weapons and become flametroopers. You won’t make fun of them when you’re on fire. Who’s a lousy shot now?
First Order Flametrooper Sixth-Scale Figure
- Authentic and detailed likeness of First Order Flametrooper in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) left fist
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of palms for aiming weapon
- One (1) right palm for holding weapon
- One (1) gesturing left palm
- One (1) newly developed First Order Flametrooper armor
- One (1) flamethrower backpack
- One (1) black under-suit
- One (1) belt with pouches
- One (1) pair of white shoes
- One (1) flamethrower
- First Order emblem hexagonal figure stand with First Order Flametrooper nameplate and Star Wars logo
The First Order Flametrooper Sixth-Scale Figure will be available May 2016 – Jul 2016 but it can be pre-ordered now for $234.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.
Leave a Reply