There are so many awesome statues and replicas, but it is so much nicer when a collectible actually has a practical purpose as well. That’s the case with this Fallout T-51 Power Armor Bluetooth Speaker—it looks like an amazing replica of the T-51 Power Armor Helmet, yet it also is a wireless bookshelf speaker.
Standing about 7″ tall, this T-51 Power Armor is powered via a USB cable and is Bluetooth compatible for streaming music from your smartphone. Making it feel more futuristic is the fact that it features gesture control technology. Wave your hand up and down to control the volume, and side to side to switch tracks.
Pay homage to the gamer inside with this Fallout Bluetooth helmet speaker. Fashioned after Fallout’s T-51b Power Armor helmet, it offers gesture control for your device. A USB connection makes it easy to put this Fallout Bluetooth helmet speaker to work during gameplay or while listening to your favorite music.
The T-51 Power Armor is one of the most useful and versatile tools in the wasteland, and this statue doubles as a wireless speaker that can be controlled with hand motions.
Gesture controlled features for volume up and down, track forward, replay, track backwards of your song collections from the vault, even when your getting your hands dirty in the wasteland, you are still in control of your tunes playing in your T-51 Power Armor Gesture Control Blue tooth compatible speaker!
Fallout T-51 Power Armor Statue and Speaker
- First of its Kind Gesture Controlled Technology
- Wave your hand up and down in front of the sensor to control the volume
- Wave your hand from side to side in front of the sensor to control which song you decide to enjoy in the wasteland
- Standing about 7.5″ tall
- Design based on the T-51 Power Armor Helmet
- When paired with phone, the name will show ‘T-51 Speaker’
- Blue tooth compatible
- USB cord included
- 5V power input (5V / 1.5A)
- Micro USB port located on the back of the speaker
- 3-Way switch on the back for on, off and gesture control
- User manual included with purchase
- Speaker Specs:
- Voice Coil Impedance 6 ± 15 % Ω
- Resonant Freq（fo） 90 ± 20 % Hz
- Output S.P.L. 83 ± 3 dB
- AT 600，800，1000，1200 Hz
- Rated Frequency Response FO-5k Hz