Entertaining kids or even yourself can be very expensive. Remember the fun you used to have when you made your own paper airplanes and tossed them all over the yard and house. Go back to the basics and enjoy cheap fun with a new twist to it. The Electric Paper Airplane Conversion Kit allows you to enjoy flights up to 90 seconds with its rechargeable electric motor and it only take 20 seconds to recharge; so you can be out there all day trying different versions of paper planes to see what works best. This could even turn into a pretty cool science project for your kids.
Rechargeable Electric Paper Airplane Conversion Kit
- Add a rechargeable, motor-driven propeller to your paper airplane.
- Slips onto your boring paper airplane to make it propeller powered!
- Carbon fiber body – super durable and light weight.
- Charge Time: 20 seconds.
- Flight Time: approx. 90 seconds per charge.
- Batteries: 3 AA (not included).
- Dimensions: approx. 7.25″ long
Enjoy flying your own Electric Paper Airplane Conversion Kit when you purchase it from ThinkGeek for $19.99 or from Amazon.com from $19.99. For other cheap outdoor games, checkout the Flashflight Flying Disc, Flying Gyroscopes and Night Boomerang.