There’s nothing quite like rocking out on an electric guitar. The problem is that they are so big, that they can’t take them everywhere. This Mini Electric Guitar Kit will help.
With this kit, you can build your own mini electric guitar. It has a built-in speaker, or you can use a line out using a standard guitar cable to your own amp, pedal, etc. You build it, you rock! It’s a great way to bring the thunder wherever you go.
It even comes with a guitar pick, because it never hurts to have an extra.
Mini Electric Guitar Kit
- Build your own screaming axe.
- Use the built-in speaker (with volume control) for instant jamming, or a standard guitar cable (not included) to connect to your own rig.
- Uses standard guitar strings (1st to 4th extra-light gauge) for easy restringing (if you need it – strings are included).
- Pick included.
- Circuit board is pre-assembled – no soldering needed!
- Batteries: 2 AA (not included)
- Dimensions: approx. 16.75″ x 6.5″ x 1.5″
Just $69.99 from ThinkGeek.com.