This Egg-A-Matic Skull Egg Mold will let you scare up some breakfast by making a grinning skull boiled egg. It’s perfect for a scary snack anytime.
Just boil a large egg, peel it, squash it into the mold, cool it and you are done.
Egg-A-Matic Skull Egg Mold
- Grinning skull boiled egg mold
- Perfect for your spooky bento box
- Capacity: 1 large egg
- Full directions are included but you boil an egg, peel it, squash it into the mold, cool it, and remove
- Materials: Food-safe plastic
- Dimensions: Finished egg 1 3/4 tall x 1 1/2″ wide x 2″ deep
UPDATE 10/31/2014: ThinkGeek is currently out of stock, but Amazon still has a a few.