Do you like building castles with a friend and then claiming the whole thing for yourself to win? That’s what Castellan the Castle Building Game is all about.
You can choose blue & red or a yellow & green set or get both sets to play with up to 4 players. Whoever finishes the courtyard gets the castle.
Castellan the Castle Building Game
- Build a castle with a friend and then claim the courtyards as your own to win
- Choose blue & red or yellow & green set
- If English is not your first language, choose yellow & green (the directions for it are in English, German, Spanish, French, and Italian)
- For 2 players (get both blue & red AND yellow & green for 3-4 players)
- Designed by Beau Beckett
- Play time: 30-45 minutes
- Mechanic: Area enclosure
- 108 plastic castle pieces
- 26 grey long walls
- 30 grey short walls
- 32 grey towers
- 10 red keeps and 10 blue keeps or 10 yellow keeps and 10 green keeps
- 28 cards
This fun game is just $34.99 from ThinkGeek.com.
Leave a Reply