GeekAlerts has shown you some pretty cool Energy Drinks in the past (Zombie Survival Energy Drink, Moustache Elixir, Bunny Spaz Juice, etc.), but none have been made with hemp seed oil like the Cannabis Energy Drink.
Each 250ml can is sure to have you flying high; whether that feeling comes from the niacin and b vitamins or the hemp seed extract is best left to the experts. Either way, this energy drink is sure to be a hot seller this summer.
Cannabis Energy Drink
- Made with hemp seed extract
- Hemp seed extract used in the production has values lower than 0.02 mg/L of THC
- Do not consume more than 4 cans in a 24 hour period
- Not suitable for children, diabetics, pregnant women and persons sensitive to caffeine
- One can measures approximately 5cm x 13.5cm
- Contains 250ml
- Has no narcotic effects
- Ingredients: Water, sugar, glucose, acidulant citric acid, carbonic acid, taurin, acidity regulator sodium citrate, flavoring: caffeine, glucuronolactone, hemp extract 0,02 % inositol, coloring E-150d, stabilizer E-414, niacin, flavoring, vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, coloring E-101, vitamin B12
You can pre-order a four-pack of the novelty Cannabis Energy Drink at Firebox.com for $7.79.