For some people 4:20 is the best time of the day. Cadence Watch Company celebrates this with their line of 4:20 watches. The newest one is the Cadence Ecomatic 4:20 Watch. As an ecomatic watch, it has a self winding movement. This means you never have to worry about batteries or winding your watch.
The Cadence 4:20 Ecomatic Watch is just the latest in their line of 420 watches. You can see their other designs in the picture below.
Cadence 4:20 Ecomatic Watch
- Miyota automatic movement. 21 jewels.
- Two part cotton strap with stainless steel buckle.
- Case made from jewelry grade (316L) stainless steel.
- Case size: 40mm diameter, 12mm thickness.
- Saphire coated quartz glass.
- Automatic and manual winding.
- No battery. Power reserve 36 hours.
- Water Resistant to 5ATM (50 meters)
The Cadence 4:20 Ecomatic Watch is available for $215 at CadenceWatch.com. Their other 4:20 Watches are also available starting at $85.
I would love one of these but I think that there enough things that point me out as a stoner.
click my name for a funny site