This Battlestar Galactica Board Game looks like a frakkin good time. It is a semi-cooperative game where the humans are up against who else? The Cylons. For 3-6 players, ages 10 to adult. It is about a 3 hour game to play.
You will be playing one of ten characters, each with their own abilities and weaknesses. You have to work together to save humanity from the Cylons. The bad news is that at least one of your friends is secretly a Cylon and they want your destruction.
Battlestar Galactica Board Game
- A semi-cooperative game of humans vs. Cylons
- Play one of ten characters from Battlestar Galactica
- Expose the Cylon(s) without tearing the fleet apart
- Cooperative game play (with secret Cylon players backstabbing!)
- Full rulebook, Game board, 10 Character sheets
- 48 tokens: character, piloting, nukes, civilian ships, basestars, centurions, basestar damage, fleet, current player.
- 110 Large cards: crisis, loyalty, Quorum, super crisis, President title, Admiral title
- 128 Small cards: leadership, tactics, politics, piloting, engineering, destination, Kobol objective.
- Eight-sided die (d8)
- 32 Plastic ships: vipers, raptors, Cylon raiders, Cylon heavy raiders
- 10 Plastic character stands
- Assembly items: 4 resource dials, 4 plastic connectors
Do you have what it takes to save Galactica and find the cylon? For humanity’s sake, I hope so. $49.99 from Thinkgeek and from $28.65 at Amazon.com. You have to out the cylons without losing the fleet.
Leave a Reply