BSG fans can now dress just like Lee Adama thanks to this neat Battlestar Galactica Bomber Jacket. It is a replica of the jacket worn by Lee in the final episodes of “Daybreak”
This piece of officially-licensed Battlestar Galactica gear looks pretty accurate and quality made. Stylish too.
Battlestar Galactica Bomber Jacket
- Officially-licensed, prop-replica jacket from the reimagined Battlestar Galactica series
- As seen in the final episodes of “Daybreak” (during Apollo’s flashback sequence of meeting Starbuck for the first time)
- Full-zip, olive-drab, 100% cotton, fully-lined with elastic waist, neck, and cuffs
- Four large front pockets accommodate wallets, phones, aviator sunglasses, heirloom cigarette lighters, and more
- Hidden, zipped pocket inside the jacket
- Vigilantes and Viper patches manufactured using original artwork from the show
- Three patches “Galactiguised” to avoid violating United States Code 18 USC § 701
- Charcoal gray/black “ring and Colonial Phoenix” logo silkscreened on right chest pocket
- Polyester lining features extra insulation with accurate cross hatching pattern
- Materials: 100% cotton with polyester inside liner
It is only $229.99 from ThinkGeek.com. You don’t even have to be a part of the Battlestar crew to wear it.