Wear your insides on the outside with this Anatomy Apron. I can’t think of anything more appealing to wear while you are cooking up meat in the backyard.
This white apron has black outlines of all of your major organs. Once you stick on the fabric organs with Velcro, you are ready for some serious cooking fun. It even comes with an activity guide & lessons so that you can learn about your body.
- For Ages 4-10 Years Old
- WARNING: Choking hazard. Small parts. Not intended for children under 3 years of age
- Apron teaches kids about their internal body organs
- Learn the names and locations of the heart, liver, lungs, intestines, kidneys, and stomach
- Colorful cutout organs attach with Velcro
- Materials: Washable vinyl
- Includes teacher’s guide and activity sheets
Okay this is more for learning than grossing out your friends while grilling, but it’s all good. It’s best for ages 4-10. With this apron they can learn exactly where an organ is inside of them. Only $29.99 from Thinkgeek.
Leave a Reply