This silver ballpoint pen works an a USB drive and allows you to secretly – if the size of the pen won’t blow your cover, that is – record video in AVI format.
- Work as a USB drive (no driver needed)
- Colour video recording
- Length Size: 15 cm, Diameter: 1.5 cm
- Format: AVI video format, 640 x 480 pixels
- Internal Memory: 1GB
- Video file size: >500KB per min
- Recording mode :continuous recording until memory is full or manually off
- Adaptor type: USB adaptor charging cable
- Built-in rechargable Battery type : Lithium-ion
- Record time : up to 5 hours
- Battery use time : about 3 hours
The Spy Pocket Video Recorder Pen ($118) is available at Gadget Brando.
USB seems to be in every single gadgets nowadays…
It sure does. 🙂
The size is an unfortunate giveaway. It would be rather risky :/
Yes, Marcel – I agree. The size of the pen looks a bit too suspicious.
Nowadays you can get 8GB spy pen for storing even more data.
Thanks a nice spy pen, 1GB is a little small for me though.
I get one pen camera yesterday. But the recorded video run only 55seconds, then struck. But the audio sound will till last. I did not know what is the problem. May help me anyone. Please…..