Star Trek Enterprise Pizza Cutter
The Power Saw Pizza Slicer from yesterday looked cool, but it just wasn’t very geeky. This Star Trek Enterprise Pizza Cutter, solves that problem! It is an officially licensed Star Trek collectible and looks remarkably like NCC-1701 Enterprise ship from the original Star Trek TV series.
If Captain Kirk ever had to slice a pizza, I’d like to think he had a pizza slicer as cool as this. I presume he never had to worry about it though; wouldn’t pizza come out of a food slot already sliced?
Star Trek Enterprise Pizza Cutter Features:
- Officially licensed Star Trek collectable
- Metal Pizza cutter in the form of the famous NCC-1701 Enterprise ship from Star Trek the original series
- Laser Etched Stainless steel blade with solid zinc-alloy chromium plated body
- Weighs 277 grams
- Total length including blade: 8.5 inches
- Blade diameter: 4 inches
- Exclusively designed and manufactured by ThinkGeek
With a solid zinc-alloy chromium plated body and stainless steel blade complete with laser etched design details, this looks like it is meticulously designed and solidly constructed. This means that it should stand up to use, but also looks great just to display it on your desk. It also comes with a padded gift box, so it would make an excellent gift.