I love tea but one thing I’m not very fond of is having to brew it. My mother is partial to loose leaf tea and that’s the kind which I think is a total hassle to brew and drink, especially since I have to take out my strainer to separate the leaves from the tea before I can drink it. Well, thank goodness for some people with some ingenuity because they’ve come up with the ingenuiTEA Loose Leaf Tea Teapot that’s seriously ingenious!
I know I’m probably not the only one who appreciates this contraption because it takes the difficult part of brewing and makes everything just so darned easy and convenient, I just might start having tea every day.
ingenuiTEA Loose Leaf Tea Teapot
- Dimensions (Teapot): 6″ x 4″ diameter
- Capacity: 16 ounces (473 mL)
- Dishwasher safe
- Metal mesh filter never needs to be replaced
- BPA-free plastic
- Dimensions (Tea tins): 3.5″ x 4.5″ diameter
- Tea tins include 4 oz of tea which make 50 cups
- Note: Glass mug pictured is not included
The ingenuiTEA Loose Leaf Tea Teapot is available from Vat19 and goes for $19.95. Totally worth every cent, in my opinion. It is also available for $18.99 at ThinkGeek, $14.95 at Cooking.com, $14.50 at Amazon.com, and $14.50 with free shipping at Buy.com.