Using a patented technology developed in Sweden called “Clean Air Zone”, the Humanair air purifier is said to be the world’s most energy-efficient air cleaner and to be able to “surround the user in a bubble of air that’s free of pollutants, dust and biological contaminants while boasting silent, breeze-free and ozone-free operation”.
Improving on the traditional Electrostatic Precipitator (ESP) method of air purification, Humanair removes more than 99% of contaminants from the air while consuming just 22 watts of power–no air purifier is more efficient.
Here’s a video introduction to the Humanair air purifier:
- Removes more than 99% of all airborne contaminants, including Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Operates in virtual silence with no noticeable breeze, so the unit can be placed near the user without distraction
- Small size for unobtrusive placement and operation
- Ideal for use in office, hospitality, healthcare or home environments
- Creates no ozone
- Paper filter can be vacuumed and reused or recycled with other paper products
- LED alert signals when it’s time to clean or change the filter
- World’s most energy-efficient air cleaner
The Humanair is scheduled for availability January 2011 (no word on pricing).