With the USB Memory Watch ($50) you will not only have an analog watch around your wrist, you will also have a convenient 2GB file storage.
- Standard USB interface and USB extension cord included
- Sleek design, very lightweight (this is not a bulky watch)
- Plug and play, easy operation (appears as a USB mass storage device)
- LED indicator light shows device connectivity and data transfer
- Operating Systems: Win 98, ME, 2000, XP, Linux 2.4 or higher, Mac OS 8.6 or higher
- Shock proof and Anti-static
- Water resistant to 20 meters (let USB connector dry before using)
- Japanese movement with 3-year battery life
- Memory size: 2GB
- Weight: 1.5 oz (43 grams)
- Dimensions: 1.5″ width x .375″ thick (watch face)
LOL. Only a real geek would use such a watch. One who is carrying his laptop with him all the time 🙂
I would. 🙂
I am very interested in get us general information about your USB strap watches Line..
Gaston, please follow the link included in the article for more info on the “USB Memory Watch”. Thanks for stopping by!