USB Can Cooler/Heater ($32) looks like a great little gadget to keep the Jolt cold or coffee warm. Just connect it to the USB port and it will cool down by 18-20 degrees alt. heat up 20-22 degrees.
- Connection via USB
- Allow to cool or heat up cans and bottles/glass
- Easy and practical to be used home or in office
- Cool down 18~20 degrees below ambient temperature
- Heat up 20~22 degrees by set point thermostat
- Dimensions: 14cm x 11cm x 13cm
- Weight: 460gm
I’ve got one of those at home. It’s actually really great.
Cool, good to hear that it works fine.
why would you have a can of coffee to warm up? Its obvious nothing other than a can could fit in this thing so if you had a mug or a cup this would be useless