If you’re in love with Twitter, you’ll want to decorate your home or office with this P. Birdie Wall Clock by David Scherer. Admittedly, this clock doesn’t have anything to do with Twitter officially, but I can’t help but see the resemblance. Sure this birdie looks like it is in love with the hypnotized eyes and heart beating out of its chest, but I just imagine it is just the Twitter icon falling in love with a really amazing tweet.
This distinctive wall clock was designed by David Scherer, an American Artist with a intriguing, vibrant style. He is experienced working in a variety of mediums, and is able to create three dimensional works of art.
P. Birdie Wall Clock by David Scherer
- Each piece is hand crafted and hand painted.
- Each piece is signed by the artist.
- Mixed media and or acrylic, medium density fiberboard, metal.
- Ready to hang.
- Features a pendulum.
- Clock mechanism covered by a 10 year warranty.
- Measures 16 wide x 18″ high x 2″ deep.
- Made in USA.