PC Magazine has published a The 10 Weirdest Webcams article on their website today. A lot of good stuff in there. Some which have already been featured here on GeekAlerts, like the USB Big Foot Cam.
Seen above is the adorable USB Lion Webcam ($26) with glowing LED lights for eyes. A tiny cam that you easily clip onto the screen of your laptop.
- Tiny, nice and portable
- Built-in microphone
- Lens rotation for adjusting clear image
- Excellent still image capture
- Video Conferencing
- Snap shot button
- LED light
- LED lightness adjusting switch
- Interface: USB 1.1, USB 2.0 compliant
- Size: 47x25x15mm
- Weight: 73g
- Image sensor: CMOS sensor 1.3M
- Resolution: VGA 1280×960
- Frame Rates: Up to [email protected]×240, up to [email protected]×480
- Focus: 20mm to infinity adjustable
- SNR or Signal to Noise Ratio: > 55 dB
- Manual focus
- Auto white balance
- Auto electronic exposure
Wow that panda one looks pissed off. Then again, if I were a panda with a webcam lodged in my chest I’d be pretty pissed too.
Hehehe…very true. 🙂