Well, if you want to be light Tony Stark you have to have an arc reactor in your chest. This Tony Stark Light up LED Iron Man Shirt will put one on your chest.
While it may not save your life and prevent shrapnel from reaching your heart, or even allow you to power your armor, it will look cool and all of your fellow geeks will recognize it for what it is. This amazing shirt is machine washable and of course all of the electronics can be removed for washing.
Tony Stark Light up LED Iron Man Shirt
- Officially licensed Marvel collectible
- Black cotton t-shirt containing a light-up Arc Reactor
- Looks like a standard t-shirt, but it’s actually the Iron Man Mark IX suit
- Flexible interior with knitted cotton exterior
- Provides protection from adverse weather, UV rays, and temperature extremes
- With fresh batteries in the battery box, Arc Reactor will glow when switched on
- Will not prevent shrapnel from reaching your heart
- Machine washable (all electrical components can be removed from the shirt)
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
It will take 3 AAA batteries which are not included. I mean this shirt doesn’t run on nuclear power after all. It’s only $29.99 from Thinkgeek.