If you can’t afford a whole suit of armor because you don’t have Tony Stark’s bank account, you can still wear the red and gold with the Marvel Iron Man 3 LED Arc Reactor Ring.
It won’t let you fly or blast irritating people with repulsor beams but this nickel-free metal alloy ring will look pretty sharp on your finger, and the LED arc reactor lights up for 60 seconds when you give the ring a tap.
Marvel Iron Man 3 LED Arc Reactor Ring
- Ring inspired by Iron Man’s arc reactor
- Tap it and the LED illuminates for 60 seconds
- Materials: nickel-free metal alloy
- Battery: Included (replaceable)
- Sizes: 8, 10, and 12
- Dimensions: Arc Reactor circle has a .43″ diameter
Skip the whole ‘arc reactor in the chest because of life-threatening shrapnel’ scenario and go the safer route with the Marvel Iron Man 3 LED Arc Reactor Ring. It will be available November 2013, but can be pre-ordered now for $49.99 at ThinkGeek.com.
Leave a Reply