It looks like the Clown Prince of Crime has gone a bit batty with The Joker (Batman Imposter Version) Sixth-Scale Figure.
No you didn’t miss something seriously awesome when you went to the bathroom during Suicide Squad because this mind-blowing outfit sadly wasn’t in the movie.
However, that didn’t stop the crazed minds at Hot Toys from imagining what would happen if Jared Leto’s Joker got his pasty hands on a Batfleck suit.
I hope someone in Hollywood realizes this needs to happen on the big screen now, even if it’s just a dream sequence.
The Joker (Batman Imposter Version) Sixth-Scale Figure
- One (1) masked head with Jared Leto’s grinning expression as the Joker in Suicide Squad
- A specialized muscular body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 32cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) right hand for holding Batarang
- One (1) right hand for holding gun
- One (1) gripping right hand
- One (1) relaxed left hand
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) specially tailored purple Batsuit covered in the Joker’s tattoo prints
- One (1) purple leather-like cape
- One (1) green utility belt with a playing cards motif
- One (1) pair of green forearm gauntlets
- One (1) pair of green boots
- One (1) flag gun
- Two (2) blood stained batarangs
- A specially designed Suicide Squad-themed figure stand with movie logo and character backdrop
The Joker (Batman Imposter Version) Sixth-Scale Figure will be available Nov 2016 – Jan 2017 but it can be pre-ordered now for $264.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.