Just when you thought you were cured from seeing imaginary Tetris pieces falling from the sky, here is a set of Tetris Cushions that can haunt you from your living room every day.
Throw pillows are all the rage right now. The goal of having throw pillows is to see how many you can put on your couch or bed before someone gets mad and “throws” them onto the floor. With these Tetris cushions, throw pillows become a game and no one will be able to resist putting the different Tetris pieces together. Only one thing; the pillows don’t disappear once you build a solid row.
- These Tetris cushions are fantastic for adding some retro gaming edge to your home décor!
- Made with a beautiful raw textured cotton, in seven different colors and stuffed with polyester filling.
- The sizes range up to 60cm (23.5″) long (the light blue Tetris block), and each block is 15cm (6″) thick.
- Great for a retro gamer’s lounge, chair, bench, kid’s bedroom or your favorite gaming place.
- For decorative purposes.
- Handcrafted in a smoke/pet free environment.
- Spot-wash only. Do not dry clean.
The cushion colors go well together and obviously look great against neutrals. Also, you can use each pillow for different purposes. For example, the long stick piece could work as a neck roll, while two L-shaped pillows could be configured to make a nice, pillowy headrest.
This set of seven Tetris Cushions can be found on Etsy for $279.95 US.
Also for Tetris fans, may we suggest the Retro Gamer Tetris Swimsuit, Tetris Leggings, Tetris Cufflinks, Tetris-Inspired Furniture, and Giant Tetris Wall Graphics.
Leave a Reply