Take your shoe collection to the next level with these Star Wars Luke Skywalker Lightsaber Lace Up Heels. Take a walk on the light side. The heels look like lightsabers and light up. They also play sounds from Star Wars.
They will be the coolest thing in your shoe collection.
Star Wars Skywalker Lightsaber Lace Up Heels
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- From the mad geniuses at Irregular Choice
- Heels feature Luke’s lightsaber (and flash blue when you step)
- Inside of the right shoe has a tiny sound box – plays three different sounds – one lightsaber duel and two dogfights
- You can activate the sound player with your fingers or with your other shoe if you’re coordinated
- Outsole of the right shoe has the speaker
- Feature rope laces with tassels
- The word “Star” embroidered in gold on one heel (technically the counter) and the word “Wars” on the other
- Chunky white and black platform assists those who are judged by their size
- Iridescent inner (like a little secret only you get to enjoy)
- They paid attention to all the details – even the tissue paper is Star-Wars-inspired
- Materials: Bronze, snake-effect dewback leather
- Heel height: 5″
- Platform height: 1.5″
- Batteries: Rechargeable via micro-USB cable (not included)
- Note: The micro-USB port is found under a flap inside the right shoe. We recommend you hold it in place while trying to connect so you don’t shove it deeper into the shoe where it’s harder to get to.
$322.99 from ThinkGeek.com.