Are you looking for some epic stocking suffers this holiday season? If so, check out the Star Wars Miniature Metal DIY Model Kits. These do-it-yourself kits are available in four different versions: AT-AT, Tie Fighter, R2-D2 and Millennium Falcon.
With two sheets of metal parts, these fun kits will take a little time and a lot of patience….But the finished product will be well worth it.
Star Wars Miniature Metal DIY Model Kits
- For Ages 14 and up.
- Tiny versions of famous Star Wars ships and droids – for you to DIY.
- Pop out the pieces and fit them together – no glue needed!
- Needle nose pliers recommended for assembly (not included).
- Each model comes with 2 sheets of metal parts.
- Skill Level: Intermediate (with lots of patience).
- R2-D2: 2.5″ x 2″ x 3″
- Millennium Falcon: 2.85″ x 3.65″ x 1.1″
- AT-AT: 3″ x 0.95″ x 2.75″
- TIE Fighter: 2.5″ x 2.25″ x 1.75″
You can purchase the Star Wars Miniature Metal DIY Model Kits at ThinkGeek.com for $14.99 – $49.99.