I know the serious Christmas shopping doesn’t start until after Thanksgiving and most people don’t get their trees until the first week of December, but sometimes you have to act fast. With something as cool as the Star Wars C-3PO Christmas Light Set, you might not get the opportunity to buy them come December. Like the Star Wars Yoda Christmas Lights, this set is made for indoors or outdoors. Each set includes 10 C-3PO figures spread 12″ apart on the 3.5 meter long cord.
Make this Christmas one to remember and decorate your tree in a Star Wars theme complete with Yoda and C-3PO lights. Don’t forget about the Yoda Tree Topper as your bring the Force into your home this holiday season.
Star Wars C-3PO Christmas Light Set
- String of 10 light covers shaped like C-3PO (full figure)
- Light covers crafted out of injection molded plastic
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Uses standard Christmas mini-light (replaceable)
- Cord length: 138 inches (3.5 m) with 12″ gap (30 cm) between lights and 30″ (76 cm) lead from plug to the first bulb
- Clear plastic hanging loop
- Size (C-3PO): 5″ x 2″ x 3/4″ (12.5 cm x 5 cm x 2 cm)
- Size (Box): 10-1/2″ x 12″ x 1-1/2″ (26.5 cm x 30 cm x 3.5 cm)
You can purchase this Kurt Adler designed Star Wars C-3PO Christmas Light Set at the Neatoshop for $30.95 and at Amazon.com from $29.99.
As much as I was looking forward putting these up over Thanksgiving, I quickly became very disappointed when I turned them on at dusk to see only C3PO’s head was lite up and not the rest of his body.
Plan on calling geek alerts Friday to complain. If this is how these lights work….not worth the money!!!!!
Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your purchase, but GeekAlerts doesn’t sell or make this product. I recommend that you call the merchant you purchased it from and think about returning it if you still can.