With Father’s Day right around the corner and the summer time weather starting to break, men and woman alike are going to be enjoying the outdoors and grilling. GeekAlerts has shown you some cool grills and even a few stylish cooking aprons to keep the juices off you clothes, but you can’t prepare the perfect meal without the perfect BBQ tools.
That’s where this Stake 3-in-1 BBQ Tool will come in handy. It functions as tongs, a spatula, and a fork, allowing you to keep focus on your meal. The brushed stainless steel design is sure to last and the wooden handle ensures a slip-free grip…even when the juices are flowing.
Stake 3-in-1 BBQ Tool
- Vegetarians need to eat too! If you’re not a carnivore just substitute ‘mushrooms’ for ‘meat’, and ‘sautéed onions’ for ‘sausages’
- Functions as tongs, a spatula, or a fork
- Smooth leaf spring mechanism makes tongs easy to use
- Fork slides out for use and tucks safely into spatula for storage
- Handles lock together or opened with one quick motion
- Brushed stainless steel
- Sturdy wooden handles
- Measures approximately 9.5cm(W) x 3 – 11.5cm(D) x 47 – 54cm(L)
- Size varies due to fork extension and opening width of tongs
You can pre-order the Stake 3-in-1 BBQ Tool at Firebox.com for €35.89 and purchase it now at Target.com for $29.99 and at ThinkGeek.com for $29.99.
Leave a Reply