Soon you can have one simulator for each season. When you feel like trying out some winter sports, simply unplug your Surfing Simulator and plug this snowboard into yout TV set instead.
Your moves on the board control the action in any of the four included games: Free Ride, Slalom Competition, Half-Pipe Competition, and Big-Air Competition.
You ride the board like the real thing, tilting left and right to carve turns, perform tricks and grabs, and you lean forwards and backwards to control your speed. You can even compete for time and style points.
- Forget the snow, snowboard in the comfort of your sitting room.
- A mini snowboard.
- A control pad that links to your tv.
- View your slopes on your television set.
- Ride the board like the real thing – tilting in every which way.
- 4 adrenalin pumping games.
- Compete for time and style points.
- 1 or 2 player mode.
- Requires 4 x AA Batteries (not included).
- Size: 43 x 16 x 6cm.
You can get the Plug and Play Snowboarder over at the I Want One Of Those website for £39.95 (about $83 USD).