Make your wardrobe a little rebellious with the Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Jyn Erso Costume Ensemble.
Jyn Erso took on the Empire with her ragtag team of Rebels and she looked good doing it. Now you can add the same Rebel flair to your closet and cosplay with a costume that was recreated using measurements and references taken from the original screen-used production assets.
The ensemble includes:
- Jacket – Fully lined, made of poly-cotton drill fabric and features functional breast pockets, interior pockets, rubberized “Bloodstripe” down both outside sleeve seams, and Rebel Alliance rank badge.
- Mechanics Vest – Made of silk-satin blend fabric which is fully lined and padded, and features screen accurate hardware and quilting detail.
- Trousers – Made of poly-cotton twill and features military style cinch strap above the calf, vertical pintuck pleat details on each shin panel, and hidden side seam pockets.
- Workers Tunic – Pull-over style, made of dyed cotton with fully finished inside seams.
- Holster Belt – Made of dyed faux leather and features hook and loop closure, thigh strap, and decorative nickel studs.
- Other Jyn Erso items, including the scarf, gloves, and Concho to be sold separately.
Pre-order for $450 at Anovos Productions until February 28, 2017, and always find the best prices on Rogue One merchandise at Rout.com.
Leave a Reply