For anyone with a yard, you’ll understand the need for the Robomower. After a long week of work or school, the last thing you want to do is spend the weekend mowing the grass. The fully automated Robomower will take care of it for you without any complaints. Just set up the schedule program and Robomower will take care of the rest. He even returns to his docking station when done to recharge himself. Don’t worry about flowers, plants or the Robomower running away; with its on board computer and sensors, it navigates your yard safely and knows where not not go.
- Several Models to Choose from, Lawn sizes 3,200-6,600 square feet
- Comes with a Base Station for charging and storage
- Departs from the Base Station at the pre-set scheduled days and times and returns to it once lawn is mowed, even when you’re not at home
- 53cm Heavy-Duty 3-blades mulching system
- Exclusive drop-and-go 24-volt batteries
- User controlled theft protection and disabling system
- Weight: 52 lbs + 31lbs (batteries)
- Dimensions: 35″ x 26″ x 12.5″
- Mowing Height: 1″- 2.5″, easy to set
- Knobby Wheels: Recommended for lawns with high grass, sloping or bumpy ground
- Rain sensor: prevents mowing while it is raining
The Robomower can be purchased at ThinkGeek from $1,999.99 and at Amazon.com from $1,498. Watch the video to see a demonstration.
Leave a Reply