So you think you’ve got the freshest electronic gadgets, do ya? Are they fresher than fresh-cut grass? Maybe it’s time they get the royal green-carpet treatment atop the Grassy Lawn Charging Station.
Stick as many little beepy boopers on the grass as you like and let the power adapters go underground like groundhogs. No need to worry about any lawn sprinklers or soil messing things up. The grass stays green all year round and there’s nothing to mow.
Grassy Lawn Charging Station Features
- Charge your gadgets and hide the unsightly cables with grass
- Artificial Grass on the top, compartment for holding your cables and power adapters underneath
- You provide the cables and adapters
- Works with any small device with a charging cable
- Measures 11″ x 7″ x 4.35″
What a way to bring Spring indoors! Get the Grassy Lawn Charging Station on sale for only $13.99 at ThinkGeek. Amazon also carries these delightful tufts of grass for electronics starting at $13.99.
GeekAlerts has other ways to incorporate some fake greenery indoors and they are: procuring a Grassy Green Toothbrush Holder, marking the pages of your novels with Grass Blades Bookmarks, trading in your fuzzy, furry house slippers for Grass Flip Flops, or you might prefer the Tree of Charge Charging Station.
who discovered this product????