Wield the ultimate melee weapon with this PUBG Foam Frying Pan Replica. At 14 inches, it’s a full size frying pan so it is perfect for cosplay or horseplay. It won’t deflect bullets like the one in the game, and it shouldn’t do any where near as much damage when you hit someone, but makers still discourage you from hitting anyone with it.
Immediately improve your chances of not being shot in the back by carrying one of these PUBG 1:1 Foam Frying Pan Replicas. A full-scale replica, it’ll look great covering your butt during your cosplay, but it also works if you hang it in your living room or from your pot rack for extra irony. Get it? Cast iron? Irony? Okay. We’re going home now.
PUBG Foam Frying Pan Replica
- A full-scale replica of the infamous bulletproof frying pan from PUBG
- Officially-licensed PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds merchandise
- A ThinkGeek / GameStop exclusive
- From our friends at J!nx
- Actual size – great for cosplay
- Just don’t hit people with it, k?
- Materials: Foam
- Dimensions: 14″
Pre-order the PUBG Foam Frying Pan Replica for $29.99 exclusively from ThinkGeek. It is expected to ship during the 2018 holidays.