The ReCon 6.0 programmable rover is not only a fun and cool looking robot, it’s also meant to function as a learning tool for your kids, allowing them to program code and create missions for the robotic toy.
It’s equipped with an easy-to-read LCD screen that displays all the currently programmed paths that your child has set using the built-in keypad and directional buttons.
ReCon Rover can navigate an obstacle course, deliver a treat to your dog, take a message to Mom, guard a room to keep out pesky siblings, perform late-night spy missions, and even dance.
- A toy, robot, and tool for learning all wrapped up in one package
- Create missions, program codes, and let your rover go
- Features: 10-button keypad, LCD display, bright LED headlights, tank-style track drive with third wheel, cargo hold, microphone, speaker, sound effects, memory bank that holds up to 9 multi-directional trips, ‘return to home’ command
- The more your wee geek learns, the more Rover can do!
- Interactive owners manual briefs you on ReCon’s capabilities and leads you on missions
- Comes with 10 missions, diagnostics test, on-board keypad an LCD screen, and measuring device
- Requires 3 C batteries (not included)
The ReCon 6.0 Programmable Rover can be ordered from ThinkGeek for $59.99.