Prepare to discover the ultimate cube based gaming platform. The Princip Interactive LED Futuro Cube packs a ton of gaming in a tiny package. How? Well, all of the puzzle games you love are inside this cube and waiting for you.
Yes developers, a developer kit is coming in early 2013, so you can develop games for this gadget. It features multi axis accelerometers, haptic vibration feedback, wireless connectivity, 4-channel audio and 56 multi-color LEDs. It all adds up to a unique gaming experience.
It senses rotation and tapping on any side, plus it can vibrate, play audio and change its LED colors across any face of the cube to provide feedback. So you can see how it is perfect for tons of games. It comes with a dozen built in games. And two cubes can interact together. Once the software development kit comes out, you will see many more.
Princip Interactive LED Futuro Cube
- The gaming device of the future in the palm of your hand
- Contains a lot of tech:
- Rotation sensors
- Gravity sensor
- Tap sensors
- Multi-colored LEDs
- Vibration feedback
- wireless communication for competitive gaming (if you have two cubes!)
- 4 channel audio
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides hours of play time
- Play games like Snake, Cubris, Sokoban, and more. A dozen games are included.
- Developer tools coming in early 2013! Code your own games!
It is just $99.99 from ThinkGeek.com.
Leave a Reply