This Periodic Table Belt and Wallet Set is perfect for chemists and other scientists. Both are decorated with the symbols of numerous elements. Packaged together, they make a terrific gift.
The periodic table belt features an autogrip buckle, making it simple to adjust to the perfect size. It also has a belt buckle with the symbol Ag for Silver with the atomic number 47. However, it’s not actually made of silver.
The period table wallet is a tri-fold design with a bill slot, 4 card slots, and 3 pockets. It has a velcro closure.
This canvas wallet and belt set will help you remember the symbols for Titanium, Xenon, Potassium, Astatine, Silver, Phosphorus, Helium, Carbon, Cesium, Barium, Magnesium, Lead, Hydrogen, Neon, Lithium, Nitrogen, Aluminum, Gold, Fluorine, Beryllium, Argon, Gallium, Nickel, Calcium, Indium, Bromine, Radium, Francium, Radon, Sulfur, Chlorine, Sodium, Iron, Rubidium, Oxygen, Zinc, Thallium, Strontium, Krypton, Iodine, Ununseptium (now known as Tennessine – Go Vols!), and Tin. After all, who ever remembers that Sn = tin? Not us, that’s for sure.
Periodic Table Belt and Wallet Gift Set
- An autogrip buckle canvas belt and a trifold canvas wallet
- Both are decorated with the symbols for various elements
- Ironically, the base metal buckle has the details for the element silver
- Trifold wallet closes with hook and loop
- Wallet includes 1 bill slot + 4 card slots + 3 pockets behind the card slots
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Belt Dimensions: 48″ long x 1 1/2″ wide
- Wallet Dimensions: 4 1/4″ tall x 3 3/4″ wide x 3/4″ thick (closed)
Buy the Periodic Table Belt and Wallet Gift Set for $29.99 exclusively from ThinkGeek.