Science and games mix with these Periodic Table Playing Cards. I imagine that every lab geek everywhere will be neglecting their duties to play a few games after they buy this card set.
How else are you going to play with chemicals without wearing protective gear? You get a double deck of playing cards with all 118 elements. Each card features 1-4 elements. It’s a great way to teach kids about the elements and makes card games even funner.
- Two decks of standard playing cards with a Chemistry twist
- Each card features 1-4 elements (most have one)
- Features the 118 elements of the Periodic Table
- Play normal card games with them or use them to study
- Comes in a plastic storage box
- Makes a great gift for a Chemistry student or teacher
Just $14.99 from Thinkgeek. Also available at Amazon.com. They make a great gift.
Leave a Reply